We planted about a dozen different tomatoes this year and we’re finally getting a fairly steady trickle of homegrown sweetness. I’ll definitely plant the currant tomatoes again and the yellow pears are also lovely. We’re hoping to get several hundred into the freezer for winter use if only we can stop stuffing our gobs.
- Oops I bought more bulbs 😬 #weak #iris #feesia https://t.co/XCRMSnYXaw 1 day ago
- Ordered some dormant willow rods (3 tall varieties) from Lakeshore Willows to plant for hedging between the new Jap… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago
- When you’re a garden nerd, and you get a hot flash at family breakfast, later you get text messages like this 😂 https://t.co/Fwpqp4slXN 3 days ago
- @LondnPlantology And looking forward to trying this container variety Hundreds and Thousands. Zillions of itty bitt… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago
- @LondnPlantology This year most of the dwarfs I’m growing are for 1st time, but I love Blanche du Quebec, med size… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago
Blogs I Follow