We planted about a dozen different tomatoes this year and we’re finally getting a fairly steady trickle of homegrown sweetness. I’ll definitely plant the currant tomatoes again and the yellow pears are also lovely. We’re hoping to get several hundred into the freezer for winter use if only we can stop stuffing our gobs.
- 10 days later... so far so good. The dwarf tomato, bean, cucumber and spinach/lettuce seedlings are underway. To tr… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- @ocabreeders Oooh good tip glad I didn’t eat all the big ones yet! 3 days ago
- @JLACoombs I love mine too :) it’s so much easier to cook dry beans and grains in it than on stovetop. 3 days ago
- @anamariecox We attempted holiday photos last year. The #adorables didn’t appreciate it. https://t.co/eWbBOArKju 5 days ago
- RT @alanferrier: An image that explains why there are no viral videos of cats going nuts on seeing snow for the first time. https://t.co/zB… 5 days ago
Blogs I Follow