We planted about a dozen different tomatoes this year and we’re finally getting a fairly steady trickle of homegrown sweetness. I’ll definitely plant the currant tomatoes again and the yellow pears are also lovely. We’re hoping to get several hundred into the freezer for winter use if only we can stop stuffing our gobs.
- RT @TheGeneratorCa: If you live in the Sherwood Rise #HamOnt East mtn area, please look out for Kokomo! Indoor cat, lost! Call 905-818-1380… 16 hours ago
- @HungryHamOnt Haha have a good night 🙂 1 day ago
- @HungryHamOnt https://t.co/lua1zEShTG 1 day ago
- @HungryHamOnt Maybe someday you'll give it another try.... never say never. 😊 1 day ago
- @HungryHamOnt Yup I think buying direct from farmers is also great. 1 day ago
Blogs I Follow