We are growing melons for the first time. It’s an old French heirloom called Delice de la Table. Once it turns orange and yellow it will be devoured. Leftover untreated cedar scraps make great melon platforms. Next year I will attempt some stronger vertical trellising. Seeds from The Cottage Gardener (Ontario Canada) in case you’re looking for a source.
- 10 days later... so far so good. The dwarf tomato, bean, cucumber and spinach/lettuce seedlings are underway. To tr… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- @ocabreeders Oooh good tip glad I didn’t eat all the big ones yet! 3 days ago
- @JLACoombs I love mine too :) it’s so much easier to cook dry beans and grains in it than on stovetop. 3 days ago
- @anamariecox We attempted holiday photos last year. The #adorables didn’t appreciate it. https://t.co/eWbBOArKju 5 days ago
- RT @alanferrier: An image that explains why there are no viral videos of cats going nuts on seeing snow for the first time. https://t.co/zB… 5 days ago
Blogs I Follow