We are growing melons for the first time. It’s an old French heirloom called Delice de la Table. Once it turns orange and yellow it will be devoured. Leftover untreated cedar scraps make great melon platforms. Next year I will attempt some stronger vertical trellising. Seeds from The Cottage Gardener (Ontario Canada) in case you’re looking for a source.
- Oops I bought more bulbs 😬 #weak #iris #feesia https://t.co/XCRMSnYXaw 1 day ago
- Ordered some dormant willow rods (3 tall varieties) from Lakeshore Willows to plant for hedging between the new Jap… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago
- When you’re a garden nerd, and you get a hot flash at family breakfast, later you get text messages like this 😂 https://t.co/Fwpqp4slXN 3 days ago
- @LondnPlantology And looking forward to trying this container variety Hundreds and Thousands. Zillions of itty bitt… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago
- @LondnPlantology This year most of the dwarfs I’m growing are for 1st time, but I love Blanche du Quebec, med size… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago
Blogs I Follow