We are growing melons for the first time. It’s an old French heirloom called Delice de la Table. Once it turns orange and yellow it will be devoured. Leftover untreated cedar scraps make great melon platforms. Next year I will attempt some stronger vertical trellising. Seeds from The Cottage Gardener (Ontario Canada) in case you’re looking for a source.
- RT @TheGeneratorCa: If you live in the Sherwood Rise #HamOnt East mtn area, please look out for Kokomo! Indoor cat, lost! Call 905-818-1380… 16 hours ago
- @HungryHamOnt Haha have a good night 🙂 1 day ago
- @HungryHamOnt https://t.co/lua1zEShTG 1 day ago
- @HungryHamOnt Maybe someday you'll give it another try.... never say never. 😊 1 day ago
- @HungryHamOnt Yup I think buying direct from farmers is also great. 1 day ago
Blogs I Follow