A week has passed since post 1 of the experiment and today was the first re-salting day. They’ve definitely shrunk (not surprising) and many have ripened somewhat (should not have been surprising). Much of the grey sea salt had dissolved into a brine. Some before and after shots below. Was tempted to taste-test but held myself off.
- @deltawestmom Mmmm nice I'll have to grill some I haven't tried that yet! 9 hours ago
- Congratulations on your retirement :) but does this mean no more late Christmas shopping tweets on Christmas Eve??… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 12 hours ago
- Just harvested all the garlic scapes 😬 wazzing and chopping tomorrow, most of it headed for the freezer. https://t.co/maMickfdOB 14 hours ago
- Realized today while gardening I spent a lot of time apologizing out loud to worms, spiders and insects. 😢 Not to the slugs though. 😈 20 hours ago
- RT @gmbutts: Get your day off on the right foot. #Canada twitter.com/joelteitelbaum… 22 hours ago
Blogs I Follow