A week has passed since post 1 of the experiment and today was the first re-salting day. They’ve definitely shrunk (not surprising) and many have ripened somewhat (should not have been surprising). Much of the grey sea salt had dissolved into a brine. Some before and after shots below. Was tempted to taste-test but held myself off.
- Oops I bought more bulbs 😬 #weak #iris #feesia https://t.co/XCRMSnYXaw 1 day ago
- Ordered some dormant willow rods (3 tall varieties) from Lakeshore Willows to plant for hedging between the new Jap… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago
- When you’re a garden nerd, and you get a hot flash at family breakfast, later you get text messages like this 😂 https://t.co/Fwpqp4slXN 3 days ago
- @LondnPlantology And looking forward to trying this container variety Hundreds and Thousands. Zillions of itty bitt… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago
- @LondnPlantology This year most of the dwarfs I’m growing are for 1st time, but I love Blanche du Quebec, med size… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago
Blogs I Follow