A week has passed since post 1 of the experiment and today was the first re-salting day. They’ve definitely shrunk (not surprising) and many have ripened somewhat (should not have been surprising). Much of the grey sea salt had dissolved into a brine. Some before and after shots below. Was tempted to taste-test but held myself off.
- RT @TheGeneratorCa: If you live in the Sherwood Rise #HamOnt East mtn area, please look out for Kokomo! Indoor cat, lost! Call 905-818-1380… 16 hours ago
- @HungryHamOnt Haha have a good night 🙂 1 day ago
- @HungryHamOnt https://t.co/lua1zEShTG 1 day ago
- @HungryHamOnt Maybe someday you'll give it another try.... never say never. 😊 1 day ago
- @HungryHamOnt Yup I think buying direct from farmers is also great. 1 day ago
Blogs I Follow